Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 18 December 2010

Reverb 10

Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you
wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn't go for it?
That's a good question. I suppose at a simple level, it will be going on holiday without family members with me. It's just a week but this will be the first real year that both the children will want to go away without me............all good and healthy development but sad at the same time.
I know it is possibly the start of me exploring the types of holidays I would like to experience instead of thinking about what the children prefer. I am not saying that I wouldn't be delighted to go away with both or either of them, and the New York trip is still on the back burner, and not forgotten. Before I turn 60 I would like to achieve that one!! Oh, and not forgetting the dream trip to Alaska m'dear..................
Sue xx

1 comment:

shirlnutkin said...

glad i came across your reverb10 post this morning. what a fabulous simple thing - exploring other holidays. so unique!

thanks for being part of the reverb10 community and have a great 2011 (in alaska, perhaps, also!) be well.