Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 30 December 2010

Happy New Year to You

This is one of my favourite movies, and a sentimental tribute for the end of the year. I hope you enjoy it too.

Finka has had one of her sedatives this morning and has been wobbly around the house as though she was a ships cat!! Her little legs could barely keep a straight line, so I think she reacts very well to just even a third of the tablet! She was put out by her bed in our bedroom being moved overnight, so couldn't rest all morning until she finally dragged her blanket down the stairs and into the living room so that she could snuggle up in it as normal!!! She is the smartest cat in the world!! There are more fire crackers going off now, so I am glad she has had it, and I will top her up in the next couple of hours so that tomorrow is not so bad for her.
Tim and Lex are still baking the oliebollen at the bakery so I think the smell of them when he returns will be over-whelming! I do hope he brings me an apple-flap or a cherry one ( even better) as those I do love.
My car wouldn't start which was a nuisance when I needed to get to the shops so I biked there instead. I hope it starts on Monday when I need to go to Schagen..........wish I knew what the right thing to do is to get it going again????

My little word is still undecided as I have narrowed it down to two, but not made a final decision. I am going to plump for either REGAIN or WAIT. I seem caught between the two of them right now, so have to decide which has the more weight to it, and more influence over me in 2011.

Well, I need to do some other things before the afternoon is out, so I guess now is as good a time as any to make the move and do them!!!!
Just one more day to 2010..................and thinking back to last year, today was when I heard that Xander was terminally ill and needed to go to sleep. He is uppermost in my thoughts today and will be tomorrow as well..............he is certainly never forgotten.
Sue xx

No comments: