Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 11 December 2010

Reverb 10

11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How
will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things
change your life? 


  1. Wheat/gluten
  2. Bad memories
  3. Financial insecurity
  4. Self-consciousness
  5. Fear
  6. Disloyalty
  7. Isolation
  8. Fencing in
  9. Clothes that no longer fit!
  10. Inertia
  11. Self-doubt
Boy,that is really hard to do!! It is so much easier to come up with the things we need than those we do not. I struggled to come up with all 11 and some of them are rather tongue in cheek I suppose, but they are the best I can do at this moment. How will I go about eliminating them from my life? Listen to my body more; value those real friends in my life; make better networks; stick to my diet; conquer my fears if possible, one by one; embrace the community around me and generally live my life as fully and as positively as I can. How will doing this change my life? I guess you are going to have to wait until this time next year to find out!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: