Les Mis Trailer

Friday 31 December 2010

Last Reverb 10

Core story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you
share it with the world? 
This is the final reverb for 2010. I have not been neglecting them but some of them seemed to repeat things I had already said, so I have kept them in my journal. I think this one means what defines us; what is the unique 'you' that makes you that individual  person, the never to be repeated, once only, irreplaceable you. And I am not sure how I want to answer it. I can, and I have a fair idea about what I would say, but it is too personal to say out loud. 
How do I share it with the world? By simply trying to be the best that I can. Being there for others, helping and listening and sharing their burdens. Being a good friend. Being a good mother. Learning to listen more to my heart and intuition. Trusting freely even when I get brutally wounded by the actions of others. Not losing sight of my own gifts however insignificant they may seem to others. Following my dream.

Susannah Conway is the instigator of the unravelling courses and sometimes I read her blog to see what inspiration I can gain from it. (susannahconway.com) She talks a lot about not allowing the negative side of life to hamper you from going for what you secretly wish for. About not letting life's knocks kick you so hard you don't recover. About believing that you deserve to have that dream come true....................so in her words:


saying yes
saying no
believing in possibility
taking risks
trying really hard, then trying some more
finishing
putting it out there
being open
being patient
being excited
allowing dreams to manifest without getting in their way
letting go of all fear, worry and competitiveness
embracing hope.


So, having thought about it long and hard my one little word for 2011 has to be REGAIN.
Have a great day, a fun evening, be with friends and family, and most of all, be safe as you welcome in 2011.
Sue xx

No comments: