Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 19 December 2010

A free day suddenly!

My study group has cancelled now due to the weather conditions where the others live, so here I am with a free day on my hands!! Actually I have so much I can do that it is not a problem, and it is better to stay home when you are unsure about public transport etc and the days forecast. Having just checked it, I think it will be fine, and the coming day and night ought to be worse in the south of the country rather than here. So, on with the washing and the cleaning and the finding of bowls and plates etc for the Christmas dinner!!
I am so loving listening to the radio on my computer that it is compelling to stay here..........but shovelling snow is also on the to-do list as well, so better tackle that first.
Sue xx

No comments: