Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Let the bells ring out!!!

Oh joy of joys!! As in the immortal words of Captain Brandon "all that is lost can be found" - my clever, clever friend Ineke has proved herself worthy of the name Computer Goddess once again. She likes my cooking; I like her techno skills. Wow, in no time at all she managed to make me the happiest Christmas junkie ever!! I have been melancholic over the loss of my favourite Christmas Carol CD this year, and trying to rack my brains for how to recover it.............ringing round seeing if other people had it....searching box after box in the cold attic...to no avail. Then suddenly it hit me: Ineke. She is bound to be able to help me! And in the shortest of time she had. I am ecstatic this morning and it is all down to her wizardry. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: