Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 29 December 2010

One Little Word 2011

Every year I try to think of that one special little word that is going to keep me on track for the coming twelve months. I have been joining in this habit for several years now, and like the reminder it offers when things are not going the way I hope or want or wish. It is a word that means something to me alone, not your interpretation of it, or what you might think it means to me; it is uniquely mine. So I am taking my time and thinking hard about what I want to choose for 2011.

I have just got ahead of the mountain of ironing that needed my attention today! I do so love putting ironing away; never getting it out!! But today has been all about chores, and not much else. At 4 o'clock I am finally ready to put my feet up with a good book and a cup of tea. My energy levels are not high today. I always have a rather low blood pressure so do get 'dips' in the day when I feel really tired and lethargic for an hour or two, but then I get going again so I never worry too much about it. I think I am not sleeping as well as I ought to......maybe that is the problem. I wake up in the middle of the night and then go back to sleep again only to find it is later than I think when I finally decide to get up! My morning rhythm is being thrown completely out of whack!!! Monday is going to be hard for all of us, getting back into the usual day to day routine.
Well, tired that I am, I am going to love you and leave you for that well earned cuppa.
Sue xx

No comments: