Les Mis Trailer

Friday 10 December 2010

Reverb 10

"Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how
did it play out?"
Oh, that is easy and difficult at the same time. The wisest decision I made this year was to finally listen to myself: my needs, my life, my emotions, my sanity, my future, all those words that can be prefaced with 'my'. I am not good at making these decisions. I tend to see both sides of the coin and try to placate everyone by choosing the path of least resistance and one that satisfies the majority. But this year, I didn't do that. I went for me. And I am so thankful that I did! I am not saying that everything is now falling into place or that I am not sometimes frustrated and worried and scared and not sure where I am heading, but at the same time it is allowing me to re-emerge and find my own happiness within myself. I am like that chrysalis that one day transforms into the butterfly - I know that I am ready to take on these challenges and that where I am right now, is not a bad place to be.
Sue xx

No comments: