Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 12 December 2010

Reverb 10

 Body integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated
with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but
simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?
(More than once!! ;-))
But yesterday I sort of experienced that during my course. I was so 'in the moment' that I forgot my self-consciousness and embarrassment and shyness etc and just went with the flow of my mind and body and counselled. I don't really know where I got the questions from, or how I simply knew what to ask and when and how or how much to push and how much to back off............but I do know that I was doing something right and that it felt so good inside me. I know this because I felt it but also because of the feedback I received at the end of the day.
Sue xx

No comments: