Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 2 September 2010

This is beautiful.

Someone died recently and at the top of the card sent out to family and friends it read:

"The fantasy was sometimes more beautiful than the reality. I have so enjoyed it!"

I think I could use that myself - I have a rich and beautiful imagination where I sometimes want to live a little too long, and as someone who sees the world through rose coloured spectacles at the best of times, I can put myself inside this person's mind so easily.
Sense v Sensibility: the duel of my life!! I swing from the one to the other in the split second it takes someone to make an innocent remark that then cuts me to the quick, and then I feel so hurt and alone. It is so difficult trying to explain that this happens to me, and the subsequent battle that has to take place before I can see sense again, and not carry things with me that were not meant to hurt me at all. You see it happening, I know, and then you want answers and explanations which I am unable to give at that moment. It is not about keeping secrets but about keeping up my guard, and I am so used to doing that after all these  years that letting it down is hard. That's why I have chosen this song this morning. And time is not always on our side, and it is time and patience that is called for here!! If a challenge is what appeals, then you have got one on your hands!!!!
Sue xx
ps. I prefer even numbers!!!!19...20...

No comments: