Les Mis Trailer

Friday 3 September 2010

choose a word for the weekend

What if we had to give this weekend a word to describe it? What would spring into your mind? Would it be BUSY or FUN or HECTIC or ROMANTIC or WORKING or RESTFUL or....there are trillions of words that will have described your weekend once you are over it, and Monday morning is staring you in the face once again, but before it starts? That's hard!! Would you want to break it down into parts so that there was more than one word available? Would it be practical to do that or just the easy option cos just choosing one word is like, really difficult?! I don't know. At this moment I have no idea what my weekend is going to  turn out like, I can only plan the tasks and try and carry them out, and see how I felt about them afterwards, so.......what does that leave me with as my word? FREE.
Sue xx

No comments: