Les Mis Trailer

Friday 24 September 2010

careless, sleepless...

Being only half awake this morning is proving to have it's pitfalls! Not only did I press 'reject' on the mobile whilst intending to press 'accept', but I have gone on to nicely burn my arm whilst putting the iron away and that hurts!! The dear boy was still jabbering away at 2.15 this morning, and the thin wall between us and him is exactly that - thin! So I was party to the skype conversation in the room next door which didn't thrill me one little bit! So I sent him a text......which accidentally went to someone else.......so then I had to apologise quickly and send it again to Tim.........and before I knew it I was hearing the alarm going off and needing to get up! The heating man can come at any time after 8am so despite the fact that he probably won't appear until 12.00 I have to be ready for the 4 hours in between. And my head hurts, and I need to go and eat breakfast now or else my blood sugar level is going to zero out before too long............
Sue xx

No comments: