Les Mis Trailer

Monday 20 September 2010

"Rain, rain, go away....

.........come again another day"!! As the poem goes.
It is a damp drizzly morning and still quite dark despite being 8.17am. I took Tim to the station as he asked nicely and I was up anyway, and wanting to get to the housing corporation soon, so that is my good motherly deed for the day! Oh, picking him up later will be the second one!
I have things on my mind, and things to say, which I didn't say at the weekend but now I have formulated them in my mind and am clearer about my answers. Do you ever have that? Someone asks you a personal question but before you can answer you need time to really think about how you would reply so as not to get it wrong? And by wrong I mean, allowing your emotional response to colour your word choice and leave you regretting how you said something important? I am a stewer; I find myself thinking hard before I commit myself to revealing my deeper feelings, and I suppose a lot of that has to do with my own insecurities and past experiences and fears about what will happen if I do say them out loud.........going into this course on counselling and coaching is intensifying my own reflective processes which is a good thing, but on the other hand frustrating for those wanting immediate gratification!! (As I always do, too; I know you will be thinking that even as I type this)!!! Anyway, if you remind me, I will now be able to recall what I have thought about and repeat it and feel ok about doing it!!! :-)
Time to button up and brave the rain!
Sue xx

No comments: