Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 25 March 2010

a whole load of heavy stuff!!

There must be something in the wind at the moment because where ever I look or turn there are emotional fallouts happening!! It's like someone dropped a huge balloon of angst out of the sky and is busy spreading it far and wide. This whole week I have felt as though I have been given the residues from the contents of this balloon and expected to sweep them all up and wipe the world clean again. I am doing my best, but some are larger than others and will take more time, and hardly any are tiny enough to be just blown back into the wind!! The poster above my computer reads " KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON " - great! There is no additional sentence telling me how to do this!! Maybe they should have made a sequel to it " and when you are done carrying, lay your burden down. " That's what I do. I lay my burden down at your door and you take it up for me and make it weightless for a few hours until I have to shoulder it again. That brief rest is all I need to recover and regroup, and it is priceless. Thank you. I guess it is that old footsteps in the sand story...................being carried when times are hard and knowing that someone cares enough about you to take it on. Y'know the one I mean I am sure.
Lat night was a huge success. The school raised over 6,000 euros for the Vocational School in Vietnam. Our meal was good and we enjoyed the whole evening. To cap it all, my friend and her husband became grandparents on the same day so that was tremendous news for them. Tim was really tired when I picked him up around 11pm so today it was hard to get up and out to school so he went in a little later. We are both suffering this evening so I think it is bedtime now! I was almost asleep by mid-afternoon at work so was glad to get home and lay down for an hour to recover my senses. I think I will sleep like a log tonight!
Sue xx

No comments: