Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 16 March 2010

A more hopeful start to the day?

Dare I say that the sun is shining and the birdies are singing and spring is in the air??? And the rest of the week looks promising as well? Yes, I think I can! What a difference a little sunshine makes to the day! I am all for having seasons in the year, and not at all sure that I would really like year-long summer, but when it starts to change from winter to spring, it is a lovely moment. Talk of 17C in the south and here around the 10C means garden time! I am thinking one border at a time is the best way to go. It is still very wet out there especially over in one corner, and the pond looks really sad for itself, but that can all change in a weekend if the weather holds. Time to dust off Alan and sink my nose in the books first! Ahh..........bliss!
Today I am going with Tim to his interview at college. This morning we are going to finish the Chocolate Caramel Shortbread that we started yesterday and get that in his portfolio so time to drink my tea up and get off to the shops!
Sue xx

No comments: