Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Restless night

Well, Finka started the night sleeping in my room but she got a little too restless for me to be able to sleep so I took her back downstairs and swopped her for Genghis!! He is always rather grumpy with cats that have been to the vets! I think he smells them and it reminds him of when he has to go there, so we have to make sure that Finka regains her own smell quickly so that I can trust him with her alone. At the moment he has gone outside and I am going down to feed her in a minute or two. Thought I would just take a swift look at the housing site to see whether there are any new ones on offer!! There was one, so I have reacted to it but I am number 44 in the queue at the moment so no chance! What I feel is that I have to reply to be seen to be interested and that it will eventually help my case. Tomorrow I am going over to Schagen to see whether I can apply there as well since it is where I work. It seems there are way too many people looking for houses in this area than there are houses available so widening my search can only be to the good.
Tim has got his interview for college next week!! Rather sooner than he had anticipated so now he needs to get some work done and his portfolio in order. He is being extremely bad tempered at the moment for some reason or another, so I tried to cheer him up by asking him to ask his bakery tutor for a good recipe for Apple Tart so that he can take Loes on in a baking competition! He came home yesterday with his teachers personal recipe, and I have to say, it is different from what you can buy in the shops but totally different again from the one Loes makes so it is going to prove hard to choose between them I fear!! All we have to do now is agree a date for the tasting and who is going to do that....and Tim needs to start practicing!!!
Both sound delicious I have to admit.......
So today is one for me. I am going to start packing up my scrap room - or rather the books and other bits and bobs I can safely say I don't need imminently, as it has to be done sooner or later, and I guess there is no time like the present. hmm....
Sue xx

No comments: