Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 27 March 2010

Time to prune!!

First of all let me say that the bag I won from Rebecca Sower arrived this morning and it is super! A little smaller than I was expecting from the photos but really nice and I will definitely be using it!!! Just the other one I ordered to arrive now and I will be satisfied..............
The trees have been pruned and at the moment the men are clearing all the branches from the drive and street. Very neighbourly!! It is a good thing that our neighbour can burn a lot of the thicker parts on his fire in the garden as otherwise all our bins would overflow!! I am the sweeper -upperer!! So cannot do more until the larger pieces of wood are gone. Fine, that suits me!!
Means I can get on with all the other inside jobs that take up weekends - don't you just hate that? I wanted to go to the opticians in town but decided to wait until Monday or Tuesday when it might be warmer. So many things to do before my weekend break - yes!!! I am so glad I am not flying with BA as they are on strike, I hear from my mother, otherwise a note of panic might have been noticed in my blogging. As it is, I am more concerned with planning the train to and from the airport, and my lifts and my washing/clean clothes etc. What the weather will be like, what do I need to take etc. It's only a couple of days really, but it always seems necessary to be prepared for a fortnight!!!! I have lists of what to bring home for everyone as well, so that needs space in my suitcase............ah, the joy of travel!!
Anyway, the joy in store for me next is cleaning the bathroom!!!
Sue xx

No comments: