Les Mis Trailer

Friday 19 March 2010

Let there be rain!!!

Well, overnight is fine but let it be gone by morning!! So far today I have done quite a lot without even setting foot downstairs!! Amazing how the morning disappears when I get up a tad later than usual!
I have to do some food shopping shortly but at the moment I am enjoying new music and songs and widening my musical knowledge-base!! Sounds more fancy than it really is I assure you! I am listening to Leona Lewis and I confess that until now I have not heard many of her songs over here. She won the X factor in the UK and was acclaimed as the british Beyonce because of her voice and looks. She is very good actually and seems to be making a name for herself in America right now - singing the title from Avatar and My Earth on the new Final Fantasy game which Tim has got his eyes on. That's how I came to listen to her this morning.
I am wearing my black jeans that I can only get into when I am a little slimmer so that is my proof today that this diet is working!!! Still no sign of my scales but hey, they have to come today, right?!!! I want to know the reality of the task ahead of me. Two weeks until I go to Becci so I have time to get maybe another 2 kilos off so that will all help the cause. I found a nice hairstyle that I will present to Paulien tomorrow to see what she thinks about it for my hair....it is one I have liked for a long time so maybe it is suitable for me. Fingers crossed!!!
So, ought to get on with breakfast since it is now almost 10am!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: