Les Mis Trailer

Monday 15 March 2010

Its confirmed!!

Yes, my name is on her blog so everyone knows that I won this bag!! It is in the post even as I write - thanks Rebecca!! My daughter is going to covert it I know............
Lots happening this end. My sister is apparently much better as my mother had spoken to her and that was wonderful for her. No need for me to rush off to England anymore!!
Tim is experiencing heartache which is awful for me as I feel so helpless and ill equipped to help him and I can only stand by and catch him when he falls. It is all part of life and something we all have to experience but it is never easy and always painful so my thoughts are with him right now. Just waiting with open arms and a mother's heart as we start this day.
More to say later but I need to get up and organised next!!
Sue xx

No comments: