Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Speedy recovery

Finka recovered very quickly from her operation and I was able to collect her at twelve o'oclock which was amazing. Even the vet said she had come round faster than other cats do, so instead of a whole day there she was only there a few hours. She spent the rest of the afternoon snuggled in the side of my jacket where I held her as she slept. She didn't want her basket, only her mum!!! So we both slept on the settee together for a few hours and now she is sitting on Peter's lap while I do some things for myself. She was a little sick after eating but that was only to be expected, but the rest is fine. She is wearing a sort of coat to protect her belly from licking or biting her stitches and also from Genghis, so she looks rather funny. We have to undo it when she wants to use her toilet!!! Going to be interesting I think................
Anyway, this is short and sweet because I need to get back downstairs to my patient!
Sue xx

No comments: