Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Morning sunshine

That will hopefully last all day!! This is the warmest start to the day so far this year and although the sun is not yet out, it is warmer than before so I am thinking it is a day for planting my pots up! I have seen the first shoots of my perennials popping up through the ground so that is heart-warming, but I miss colour in the garden right now so that is what I am after. A bit of colour! I am not one for the brights - orange and yellow etc, but rather the more subdued and soft mauves and pinks and purples and blue hues. A splash of white is also good but Peter has ripped out my beautiful white ground covering plant by the pond because he thought it was dead!!! It was only lying dormant through the winter, but it is gone, and that is a shame. Still, I can buy it again sometime....so long as no-one touches anything else!!
As I type I am sitting here with my hair in some conditioning stuff that takes 10-15 mins to work, so this is my preparation for this evenings meal at Tim's school..for the school in Vietnam that they sponsor. I am looking forward to it very much. I got on my scales this morning as I felt I needed reassuring that my sacrifices are worthwhile, and yes, they have gone down again!!!! It is slow - but then again good in the sense that I need to do this properly and take it slowly to ensure long term results. I am almost at the magic number I want to fall below before I go to Becci's. The one where you get to before the weight ends in a 9!!!!!! :-) I think it shows in my face already but I tend to puff up with fluid retention so it varies from day to day!!
I so want to be able to wear one certain outfit that I haven't got into comfortably for a year now!!
I have some friends who are celebrating their birthdays today, so Happy Birthday to you guys!!!
Suexx

No comments: