Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 31 October 2010

Winter time!

Hmm, the time might have changed during the night but my own body clock still woke me up at the usual six oclock so what is a girl to do then? Get up, make tea, feed the cats, let Genghis out, cuddle Finka and sit at my computer to blog gaze awhile. I will be tired later on, that's for sure but right now, I am wide awake (and nothing better to do)!!
Not that it has been a waste of time, on the contrary, I have been browsing lovely ideas for this years Christmas Cards which I now need to start producing if I want to make my own again......November tomorrow!! And ideas for hand-made gifts which is probably what I need to aim for as well given the budget I am on, but also my commitment to all things hand-made. Art Journey has some lovely stamps from Stampendous again.........drool..........I still need to unpack so much of my hobby stuff though; that is never-ending! Can't buy more Suzanne!

I've stuck well to my healthy eating this past week and am now rewarded by a 2.9kilo loss!! I am using the Dukan Diet if anyone is interested - saves having to buy all those shakes etc and food substitutes and works just as well I think. My goal is to lose another 4 kilos before my visit to England in a months time. There, I've said it out loud so it is on record and I have to aim for it!!! I keep a record of progress on my computer as a sort of diet diary, and take a photo once a week to see if I can actually notice the difference...so tomorrow I have to take this weeks picture. Handy, having that mirror in the hall, isn't it?!!!
But now I am feeling the strain of being awake for two hours and think I will go back to the warmth of my bed. Bye!
Sue xx

No comments: