Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 14 October 2010

Hard going this evening..

There is always a balance to be found in the universe and whilst Ineke had the most marvellous practice of her choir Enjoy, this morning, I had a difficult and frustrating one with my choir Enjoy, this evening!!!
When our keyboard player is unavailable it makes life very hard when we need to learn new songs and since we cannot afford to miss a week, it is time to grit ones teeth, suck it up, and spit them lyrics out!!
My voice was not good tonight - I think affected by the paint fumes as they and asthma don't go well together really, so I struggled to sing the high notes clearly at times. We did not sound good sadly, but that is what practice is for, right; to make perfect???? The 'wanting more' still holds good!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: