Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 21 May 2011

Saturday morning

I woke up at 3.45am this morning, and after that sleep didn't come properly again, so in the end  I decided to utilise the extra energy I obviously had stored up after several nights of 10 hours or more sleep, and do jobs I hate doing. So once Tim had gone to work at 6am I got up, showered, dressed and started the onerous task of sorting out the wardrobe of all the clothes that no longer fit ( too big, horray) ! or are for winter, or just undesirable right now, and bagging them up for the attic. Followed swiftly by washing the upstairs windows inside and out - oh, how I hate doing windows!!! Finka was watching me rather bemused from under the patio table in the garden - "how did mum get out there when I never can"? Genghis sensibly remained indoors on the bed. The washing- first load anyway- is on, and it is not even 8 o'clock! The sun is really bright again - probably my motivation - so getting things done early can only entitle me to some relaxing hours in the sunshine, right?!

I had a good day yesterday. I had a good session coaching, and was so joyful afterwards, because all that dormant yearning for things I used to do and love, came flooding back, and I was happy. I know I am doing the very best thing for myself by undertaking this training. It is where my heart lies, and the buzz I get from it is wonderful. I am not telling you that it is easy, but when I am in that moment, I know I am able to give the very best of myself to someone else, and that is very special. It motivates me to want to learn more, read more, do more, give more, and that is what I need in my life. I love the spontaneity of it; ideas bursting into my head, listening for a long time and then being able to take it further with someone - wow.
So this weekend we have a study meet, and I am so happy to say that my second case study is completed and I am practically up to date with everything!!! I just have to sit down and concentrate on what is required for the theoretical exam..................

Well I think I need to do some hoovering whilst the cats are not around and then drink coffee in the garden and cycle to the shops. I have been neglecting my diet for a while, and although I have not put much back on, the warning signs are there. I want to use this week to get back on the straight and narrow and have lost those two, ugly, extra, unwanted kilos before 30 May!!! It's doable if I stick with the regime, I know, so that is my promise to myself these coming 10 days - Dukan; I can!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: