Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 15 May 2011

Mellow yellow

I decided that my blog needed to reflect me right now, and that calls for something a little more mellow - and even yellow! which is not one of my favourite colours but I feel comfortable with the blue mixed in with it and its peacefulness.

I am hurting, and when that happens I physically tingle all through my body and the pain seeps into my very soul, and I don't know how to turn it back. I am trying, but its not working yet. My rose coloured glass protective shield has been penetrated and I feel vulnerable and sad. I need time to recover. I need silence in my head and a warm blanket of comfort thrown over my body to soothe me. I need to replace the self-doubt with self-love again. I need to believe again. I need to trust again. I need to be needed.
Sue xx

No comments: