Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 15 May 2011

Late start to the day

Well, I watched it almost completely until the end but then I had to go to bed. At around 1.30am Tim rang and managed to get his words out that he needed picking up from his friends after the work 'do.' Not a good thing for me, to have to wake up and function in the middle of the night, but he was in no  fit state to have ridden his bike home!!! We managed to drive here without any nasty occurrences and toppled him onto his bed after he'd sat at the bottom of the stairs with a bucket...............but he has survived the night and is up and showered and with only a slight headache happening!! Me, I'm shattered!! Half the morning is gone with me sleeping and I hate that. This is the time when I am usually at my liveliest, and I just ain't today!! He had a good time which was the main thing as he leaves his Saturday place of work at the end of the month. This was a good opportunity to say farewell to his workmates etc.

But back to today. Sun is there, clouds are beautiful, blue sky is evident, but there is wind, and that makes it all seem a little cooler than it really is. I think it will be a quiet week. I don't have much to say. 
Sue xx

No comments: