Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 29 January 2011

Where do the days go?

It's now Saturday evening and the past few days have raced by. I even slept this morning until 9.30am which is unknown, really, but I just felt like staying in the warm. Tim has a terrible cold poor lad, so he is sneezing and coughing and blowing hot and cold, which is not nice for him. We hardly ever get sick so I am only hoping he doesn't pass it on................
Today I felt I needed to do something to cheer me up so I decided to buy some paint and make a start on the small walls. It is so good actually seeing what it is going to look like eventually, and although we are a long way off from finishing, I just had to start. I needed to keep my mind busy today, and thinking happy thoughts, otherwise I think I would have just ended up terribly down and I didn't want that. I am practicing what I am preaching to others, mainly because I know it works if you do it, but also because I need to stay strong and concentrated, and fight my demons to the bitter end!!
Isn't it awful what hormones can do to a gal?!! Me, I get clumsy and emotional, and seem this time to lose things - including the purse off my keychain! That is a real nuisance as I had things in it which I cannot afford to lose, but somehow in the last couple of days it has dropped off somewhere, and I cannot find it at all. I was hoping it might be in the car but no luck. Neither is it in my coat or anywhere else at home so it is definitely gone. So if you find a small black purse...................
Time for bed.
Sue xx

No comments: