Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 23 January 2011

What am I loving right now?

The Union by Elton John & Leon Russell. Great mood-setting CD which is one you either love or hate I think. I choose to love it!


How to compose popular songs which will sell by Bob Geldof. Reminiscent of his Vegetarians of Love CD but the single Silly Pretty little Things is superb. Wonder how long before it gets played over here????


Swedish Interior books that are inspiring my choice of decor in this home.

Coco Mademoiselle perfume - keep nipping into the store for a test!!! Am missing having my own bottle so much right now...

That the bulbs are starting to show through!

That I managed to achieve sanding and filling the walls yesterday AND even painted the coving whilst at it! Was completely shattered afterwards and slept 9.5 hours last night!!!

Off to my study group now...

have a super Sunday.
Sue xx

No comments: