Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 27 January 2011

Study day

The majority of today has been absorbed with my study. Writing up essays and reading and preparing and generally working hard to stay up to date with my workload. It has been productive and I have made progress which is good. I am at a stage where I have said enough for one day, and want to stop, and leave it to settle before I go back for more. Sometimes the time we take to reflect is just as valuable as when we are being active in our learning. I have come to the end of my thought processes for now, and need refreshment!! Finka is awake and urging me downstairs as it is her time to move and eat, so I guess there
is no bigger hint than her meowing and sitting on my knee and staring me in the face to get me to switch the computer off and go do something else!!
Sue xx

No comments: