Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Feeding frenzy



These gulls were photographed on top of our neighbour's shed about 2 minutes ago. They were squabbling over huge chunks of bread that had been thrown up there for the birds. I am actually quite pleased with these pictures. I am still not happy with my camera as I have not worked out how to use it correctly and to get the best photos out of it, but I am practicing which is the good part. It is colder outside than I had anticipated. Too cold for me to venture out right now! I have started pulling off the wallpaper but need to wait now for the paper to cover the floor which Ann is bringing this evening. Good excuse? I also sat and made some bookmarks for my study group to go with the small presents I made them for Christmas. My inky fingers are proof of my creativity today!
Sue xx

No comments: