Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Disappointing

When I went downstairs this morning what did I see? That all my hard work yesterday was for nothing, as that bloomin' strip is wafting about again, and I simply don't know what to do next!! I was given some super duper extra strong glue to use, and nope, hasn't worked. So its back to the drawing board and another attempt to get it stuck in place today. Sometimes even the smallest things don't go right, and then I start thinking about all the larger things that don't go right, and then I allow all the negative thoughts and feelings in and I feel ultra emotional for a while. It can be a turbulent ride when I feel so vulnerable, but it will pass soon, and then  I will feel back to normal. Have to!! :-)
First though, I am going to raid my piggy bank.................without coffee today I have nothing!!!
Sue xx

No comments: