Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 19 August 2010

Tired and grumpy

Today I was both, but that is because I am not well and then it is so hard to work with yourself getting in the way, let alone the clients we have, and today I was alone at the centre so it was not the easiest of days! I was really glad when it was over and that my friend had invited me for dinner so I could just go there when I was finished, collapse in a chair and be looked after; wonderful! And Tim had tidied the shed and put the cupboard up in there etc and  I was very happy about that just now when  I got home. There was an element of self-interest it seems as his friend was here and they had obviously tried out the new fryer....but ok, I don't blame them and as all the washing up was done by the time they heard my key in the front door...good lads!
I am having my first lunch here on Sunday - yea!! Going to spend some time tomorrow going through the cookery books to find something special that only requires the gas hob and nothing that has to go in the oven!!! I like a challenge! I decided I wanted to do something this weekend that I enjoy, and cooking for friends is one of my favourite things to do. I suppose it is also to do with accepting this house as our home and all that this means to us...............so Saturday is shopping day, and finding things in the attic day and all that sort of thing. I spent the whole of today thinking it was Friday - or was that wishful thinking on my part ( probably), so I am a little confused too ( temperature  raised I guess).....blah, blah. Hope it all goes away before the weekend.
Well, I was looking for something else to play on the blog for you, but you know how it is when you think you know a song that fits the moment and you have a good idea who sang it, but you can't remember the title to look it up on youtube?..................so far I have got to Rod Stewart but not the song!!! I know it has to do with 'coming home'!!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: