Les Mis Trailer

Monday 9 August 2010

Start of the week

So today I felt a lot more awake at work, and managed to last the day without too much tiredness creeping in! It was a hectic morning with a lot happening but that made it pass quicker I suppose. We were busy with so many things all at once, and there was a client who needed to talk to me about something serious and a lot of administration to tend to...but I enjoyed it. It felt more like the 'old days' when I was in England and I liked that feeling. Tired now of course, and frustrated with the situation regarding my mail etc but then again, once it is all sorted out then I suppose I will be happy with it again. One side of the seesaw to the other! Thank goodness I sent out all those mails yesterday!!! Today it would have been impossible so to see.........interference that is out of my control never makes me happy.
Genghis has ventured outside whilst I sat on the doorstep, and got as far as across the road. He came back of his own volition and so I take it it was enough for one day! Finka just watches him from the windowsill.
(Well, I am hating this already.................you know what I mean)!!
Sue xx

No comments: