Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 8 August 2010

Inspiration!!!


See, this is what I want to achieve in our house! I have always, always wanted to have a bookcase around a door for as long as I can remember. I am determined to achieve that this time!!! We have the perfect opportunity to do it in the doorway between the kitchen and the living/dining room so we will persevere until it happens. I just wanted to show you what I have in my head!!! I love the one on the right because it is more quirky and me-like, the whole place........but that is in New England and even though it is somewhere I have always wanted to visit, I live here! Ideally it would be a tailor-made effort, measured exactly to the right dimensions................that is first choice. I know there is always Ikea..............but I have to go there first with Ann and see what their measurements are and whether it can be painted anything other than white! The softer tones of cream are more conducive to the rest of the scheme aren't they...and looking at these pictures I can see that the two sides don't have to match so I can have more just like Oliver Twist said!!!! :-)
Sue xx

No comments: