Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 12 August 2010

ok, so I am a tiny bit pleased....

Phew, what a long day so far! It looked so overcast this morning as I drove to work and the radio talked about thunderstorms etc, but in fact it turned out reasonably well. And I finished work at 2pm so more time to get home and onto the mass of administrative problems that have been just sitting here waiting for my attention. So far so good!!
Genghis went out this morning and sat under my car growling at a very sweet grey pussycat  who wanted to come inside! Then he growled at Finka by mistake...and since then he is just going into the garden and not wanting to go out the front.
I have finally got all our things from my friends house; we have pans!!! In celebration I am going to cook burgers this evening - wow!!!
And I was totally happy when you called me...............such a wonderful surprise as I was expecting the floor company, and then I heard a familiar voice and I was totally blown away!! Do it again!!!!!
I have bought blinds for the kitchen as the sun is so forceful in the morning when I go downstairs...red ones. Sorry!!! I was thinking white in my mind, but my heart said red. Have to try and fix them up later on today. I have got a few pictures hanging in the living room at last but they are not perfectly placed - do that when the walls have been done, but it does give a more homely feel to the room I think. I wonder where all the other ones are?...................
I am so glad that it is only half a day tomorrow. I can manage that I guess. I am still unhappy about my car too - that little itch telling me there is something wrong just won't go away. Another light came on today when we were in Enkhuizen so I called at the garage and got it tested and I am praying that it has been solved by the nice man there who wanted to help me out. I suspect a fault in the electronic system or starter....but I don't really know anything about cars; this is just my suspicions talking dear!
So, have to carry on phoning people about the letters and issues that have come to my attention this week and then dinner! I am so hungry having not eaten too well this week what with being tired and rushing around and going to bed early etc.
Sue xx

No comments: