Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 5 August 2010

Still alive (just!)

Hi, we have moved but there is no computer for me as yet so I am not even floating around in cyberspace...I'm grounded! I hope that it will soon be up and running again - or I borrow time on my son's whilst he is away - so that I can update you all with what's been happening. Suffice to say that we are 'in' and adapting nicely to our new life. The cats are behaving well and seem to be content now that they know we did not leave them behind. I think that was what was worrying  Genghis the most because he was constantly following me around and even jumped in the car at one point!! But bless them, they are in love with my bed and are  mostly to be found either on there on between us on the settee downstairs.
I am super tired, and super happy to be getting on with my life again, so as soon as things are connected you will be hearing more from me!
Sue xx

No comments: