Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 8 August 2010

A little later, happy bunny!

............I have someone watching over me I guess...no sooner had I written down that I was miserable without my computer and no internet when Hey Presto!! I was rescued!!! So here I am sitting at my own computer in my bedroom, typing happily away and thinking that I am one very lucky lady. So thank you, even though I know you don't like me saying it, I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
I was trying to find a different song for the blog and I did listen to the John Mayer one, but it made me sad so I think I will have to pass on that one! Or have I misinterpreted the lyrics?..........however, this is one I listen to on the way to work most mornings so I chose this one instead. I wonder if Becci is happy with the old tapes I sent off to her with Tim? There were ones I had compiled myself as well as ones I used to enjoy, and then there were a few I simply couldn't bear to part with. Too many memories wrapped up in them I guess. I have to get my CD's out of the attic next so that  I can play some of them this week.
The sun is shining now so I think I will go outside and get some fresh air in my lungs. Maybe even go to Enkhuizen as I need some shopping. I have got my cookery books on the shelves hurrah!!! I fancy making something tasty for myself this evening after weeks of salads!
Take care,
Sue xx

No comments: