Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 25 August 2010

This is for Becci!!

My daughter is a huge Bob Dylan and Billy Joel fan so this performance combines both her loves in one go! Bob Dylan wrote this song and asked Billy to cover it and it sort of has that Dylan feel to it in his version rather more than the one done by Adele. Still a great song with great lyrics and style.
What a lot of rain and thunder last night!!! I didn't sleep well at all and was wide awake at 5am this morning, just lying in bed thinking to myself.

This weekend it is Kermis in Lutjebroek and it is celebrated fanatically here I am told. I am hoping we live far enough away from the main areas to avoid it all, but the road gets cut off by the church and getting in and out of here has to be the short-cut route along the edge of the park. I use it all the time to get in and out but anyone visiting us for the first time wouldn't know about it, so I have to remember to mention it to people.
It really looks autumnal outside and the temperature has dropped suddenly and I am thinking about where oh where my winter clothes might be!! I was searching around in the attic yesterday because it is really bugging me that I cannot find some items that I want to get out and hung up etc. Where are my nick-knacks?!!! And getting my cupboard up is the next priority because I start my course soon and need access and space to my study materials.......my practical brain is alive and well this morning!!!
Tim and I are planning a great meal this weekend to get the oven working to the max!! He said he wants to have his favourite pudding which is Queen of Puddings, so that is easy enough to make, and I want to take some nice cookies into work on Friday for my last day with the clients at one of the centres I've been almost full-time at this summer. So time for breakfast and baking books! I know there is a huge box up in the attic with all our baking essentials etc so that is what I am going to do this morning; find it!!!
Sue xx

No comments: