Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 29 August 2010

Shame

Just love the humour in this video and the song holds a great deal of meaning in my life so I do like it a lot!!!
And listening to the words and knowing something about regret myself, and how not speaking out for oneself or being honest about one's emotions, can change a whole lifetime in one single letter. I wrote so many that never got posted, stood by letterboxes all over the place with them in my hand never daring to let them go until one day I did.........and it was too late. So remember, there is no turning back the time, there is only the future, and it is still to be written, so there are endless possibilities and a whole world full of experiences just waiting to happen. The choices are there to be made, the lessons already learnt and the bitter experience of what happens when we ignore our true destiny should only act as a catalyst for everything we do from here on in. An ordinary life............what is that anyway? It reminds me of the poem I love so much, and that there are extraordinary moments in every life when spirits collide and we find ourself in someone else's eyes. The trick is never letting go again, no matter what.
Sue xx

No comments: