Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 29 August 2010

I've moved again!

Only the computer really and that is not yet in the right place but it is out of our bedroom and that is already an improvement! Tim kept his promise to help build the large cupboard  for me this morning. If smashing things helps my daughter then cursing seems to help Tim!! We have got two of the cupboards built now and in place, but they need to be fixed to one another for more security and he wasn't sure what to use for that....leaving it for you! If we only put two parts in my snug there is room for my desk which is important, and I cannot add that yet as it has no legs!!! Once the walls are covered in pictures and shelves etc I will try not to focus on their colour too much; it didn't make sense to worry about it now I agree, but it needs a little touch of 'me' before it feels like my space here. And my large light needs hanging as otherwise it is Dilbert's cubicle for me if I want to sit here at night!!! I  can say progress has been made and that was todays objective after all............so now I am going to think about other things including dinner!
Have you seen that Finding Neverland is on this afternoon on BBC1?!! And follows South Pacific?! Wow, what is this with the autumn kick-off; great films and series all starting - heavenly! I adore Finding Neverland and can never watch it without shedding tears so I hope Ann will ignore any teary-eyedness on my part when she comes to share our Sunday Roast! Hopefully it will not make the gravy too thin eh?!!
I have actually sat down and gone through all my administration this morning which for me is quite something! I am not a lover of paperwork and was spurred on by my own good intention to be up to date for moving into my snuggery today. Hang the ironing!! I got a letter from the electricity company yesterday  claiming I have not sent in my meter reading when we moved, but I know absolutely that I did, so I have checked it all again and yes, I am right and they have lost it in the post! So something I have to deal with tomorrow. And Tim starts college in one more week so it was useful to gather all his papers together in his file so we know where everything is before the day arrives........just his bike he needs to see to this week.
Well, I could ramble on for ever but I have to do some picture hanging now! These walls are just too bear for my taste and I can easily pretty the room up with the ones I know are in a box in the living room. Still hunting for the rest sadly - a box too far I fear. Oh, by the way, the hole in the wall from the bedroom to here is too small and needs to be made bigger so that the wires can pass through - we have got them going round the doors again!!! A temporary inconvenience m'dear.
Okay, really going now..........hey, did you see the video of the song SHAME by Robbie and Gary? Great humour guys!!!
Sue xx

No comments: