Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 8 August 2010

one week on

Finally worked out how to switch on Tim's computer this morning...............but so many things I can't figure out and that is just too frustrating for words!! I can't access my mail accounts or know what is happening with anything important and I am getting more and more worried that I am missing vital information. Help!! It is such a pain when people can't remember passwords or want to help just to get you on your feet, and 'have no time' for you when you have done everything for them in the past!!! Despite being one of the most optimistic people you could hope to know, it does not sit easily with me when I am up against the selfish attitudes of others, and I find it immeasurably difficult to reconcile their way of behaving with my own life codes. Biting my tongue and keeping quiet and suffering in silence...........all not things I enjoy but find myself doing right now. So, in order not to become like them, I will move on in more positive tones about what IS good!!!
Sitting here this morning in the quiet of an empty house I am feeling peaceful and still. This last week I have not slept very much at all, but over the weekend I have started to get more sleep and I am not waking up yawning and feeling it is immediately time for bed again! Working every day is proving hard going when one is sleep deprived, and my clients have noticed that I am dangerously low on energy round about 2pm each afternoon, and they fall into the same trap of doing nothing! Luckily I am working with other colleagues each day, and sometimes I only have to do 10-3 which I could come to love.............arriving before coffee and leaving after coffee suits me perfectly! I have decided not to do anything in the house until next month when I ought to be more physically strong again and will have more time on my hands to get on with the decorating downstairs. I have been living with one saucepan and the gas hob this week, as my pans are still in storage and the oven is not connected yet. Where is an electrician when one needs one?!
Genghis is trying his best to suss out the neighbourhood and I realise that I will soon have to allow him to go out the front door and see what happens. It is always a risk moving with animals, but he is an old cat and quite sensible so I think he has to try and see where he ends up. He doesn't tend to go far, so maybe today if it is not raining I will open the front door and do some gardening and let him sit out there with me. Finka is only in the back garden so far, and then on her lead. She has ambitions to climb fences; I see it in her eyes!! Yesterday Ann and Harry came round for a coffee and chat which was really nice of them; my first visitors!! Tim is in England staying with Becci for a few days, hence the peace and quiet....he needed the break from all of this upheaval and he was really happy to be seeing his sister for a mini holiday at hers. Since I haven't heard anything from them as yet, I take it all is well????................
This is a long post so must mean that I am missing my blogging a lot! I am going to miss more things this coming fortnight, and that is something that I am not looking forward to at all.
Sue xx

No comments: