Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Last of our things

This evening we collected the last of our belongings so that we finally have got everything here and we have nothing left over anywhere else! Feels so strange as they were the personal things that I had left til last...ones that have the most meaning to me really. I cannot do much with them right now but it is great to know they have moved in with us!!
I am exhausted still. Too much to do and not enough time to do it in until next month so it is frustrating the life out of me! And I miss you so much.................
Work is fine. Being there daily the clients are getting to the stage when they will wonder where I have gone when I stop next month! I will miss them as well to be frank. It has been good to be there and see how the week goes for my colleagues and what problems arise etc and what can be done about them. On the other hand I am looking forward to just being here and getting to grips with the house.
Tim is happy to be home I think - our neighbour is helping him set up his TV at the moment as that is not doing what it ought to, so I hope that will make Tim feel better. I am going to bed soon as I still have two days to work.......but roll on the weekend please! Then it is just one more week without you...........
Sue xx

No comments: