Les Mis Trailer

Friday 27 August 2010

Jealousy

I do not have a tendency towards jealousy, however.....just reading Inekes's blog sends me into all kinds of frenzies just listening to her talking about scarts and cables and technicalities to do with televisions and internet and dvd players.........and then hearing that she knows how to do all this herself!!!!! I have no idea what she is talking about half of the time but I do recognise a talent for leads and plugs and wires and connections that I simply am never going to possess myself. Petje af Ineke!!!!! My mind gets blown just by the mere mention of anything with a plug on it!!!
Sue xx

2 comments:

Ineke said...

:-) Is ook uit noodzaak geboren, hoor! T'is OF wachten tot manlief het doet (kan heel lang duren en zoveel geduld heb ik niet.!) OF zelf aan de slag. En ik moet zeggen: al doende leert men! Echt waar! :-)

Suzanne said...

I know exactly what you mean but my teenage son takes FOREVER unless there is self-interest at stake and then it is done in the twinkling of an eye!!!!
More power to your elbow say I!!!!