Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 21 August 2010

Independence

I have an independent streak in me that makes it hard for me to feel beholden to someone else, but at the same time it is necessary to know when help is required; so I am combining the two things by buying my own tool and hoping for advice as to how to do the job!! I thought Tim might be confident enough to tackle it but he has worked for 10 hours today so I do agree he probably just wants to grab a beer and turn his computer on and do nothing that requires effort for a while! It was a long day for him but it will be extra pay so that is the upside. So I do have to wait a little longer than I would like, but at least we now have another tool in the kit for future DIY projects!!
Made two puddings for tomorrow as I was busy anyway and it was nice to try something different for a change. Just the mushrooms to do next as they need to marinate overnight - I do enjoy having a dinner party!!! I have cleaned the house from top to bottom even  the windows which I hate doing but couldn't be avoided...and weeding and planting some new plants out front and in the back garden. There are so many weeds still to get rid off but at least I have made a start and if the weather permits in the morning   I will do some more. Just need to water the plants now as it hasn't rained all day despite a sky that promised a good down-pour........so that is next on my agenda!!
Sue xx

No comments: