Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 24 August 2010

last day.......

So here we are at the end of an incredibly long two weeks that really felt more like two months or even two years some times and I am in danger of not sleeping at all tonight! So I have stayed up longer than normal in order to fall asleep faster but our neighbours are still wide awake and making a lot of noise so I think there is still some quality time ahead with my earphones before I am ready to just nod off. The wind and rain are continuing as well so all in all it is looking like a long night.
(I don't know what to say; well, not strictly true as there are many many words - over 5,000 of them - waiting for you!! But they are just my incredibly mundane and ordinary and not very well thought-out ones, that kinda ramble on in no particular order or line of reason so I really don't think anyone would want to read them apart from you)!
So let me tell you that Becci had a cool day at her new job and when she rang she was really happy with everything and looking forward to all that lies ahead for her. It sounds exciting and different  and in her own hands as to what she makes of it which I know is something both she and I need from a job. We like the unknown and the 'no-ones done this before' part of jobs and the challenge of making our mark and I have every confidence in her. Watch this space as she gets into it and finds her own niche in the small team she has become a new member of today.
Still two weeks before Tim starts college so tomorrow morning we need to run errands and pick up books and try on his cooks gear etc at the shop and think about what he needs before I have to face another full week of work next week. I am not complaining about it but I really could use some time out and I do feel the need for a break..........but it is only two days right now and I want to make the most of them!!!!
Ok, I cannot stall any longer, time for bed. There is a huge ? hanging over me about the morning so I am hoping all is well and.................
sue xx

No comments: