Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 15 August 2010

I've got a date!!!

Ok, so it is on skype and with my friend Pete, but then again that's nice too, right?! So until then I am free, so what have I done? The red blinds look super, even though I say it myself. Cutting the larger one down to size was not easy peasy but it went fine and the cut was good. Tim hacked the end off the rod with our unusual hacksaw; you know, the one we bought together? Seems as though it is impossible to turn the blade around to use it properly, so Tim did it upside down instead!! Worked, so what the heck? And I have been thinking about an old rug to go in the space between the dining table and the living area...not new, that's for sure, but an old moth eaten one, second or fourth-hand or even more...............I will know it when I see it I am certain of that!! Do you need me to measure the space or can I just guess?! :-)
I went to the shops this afternoon and moved a lot of boxes around in the attic.....hmm....nothing special, just a casual pyjama day in the end. I think Sundays are great for just pottering about when you know no-one is coming round or that you have to been somewhere else or do something, so I have enjoyed it. The wind was quite hard so lots of blowing about in the garden otherwise I would have done some weeding but it just wasn't quite nice enough for that. So, now I am going to have a well- earned coffee and some Galaxy ( well, you are still away so chocolate is all I have!!!) and wait for my date to call.
Sue xx

No comments: