Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 24 August 2010

...and we have an up-side!!!

The day was not going well, but my stress has been lifted slightly by finally getting an electrician to come and give me a price for the oven; and it was not as horrific as I was imagining. Bad enough but doable and he is coming Thursday to do it, yippee!!! And I have asked him to move the light switch in the living room at the same time as he might as well whilst he is busy in the meter cupboard, right? I used my head on this one and went to talk to someone about the oven situation cos I reckoned he might know someone who was familiar with the Boretti's etc and he has his own little odd-job company and can do a lot of other things too!!! So I have asked about wall-papering etc and more excitingly about my bookcase as he makes furniture too!!! And I am so happy it makes the thought of going to work less of a hardship after all, ha!ha! I must tell Ann about him as he was very nice and she might like to have his address too......we girls have to stick together when it comes to DIY problems. Anyway, after Thursday Tim and I can eat proper meals and bake as well.......what a relief it is. Phew! And even though I will have to wait and save up for the rest at least I now know someone who can come when I am in a position to think about it all.
Maybe I can eat something now; I wasn't feeling in the mood early on but I fancy a proper coffee and then a walk round to the shop for the stuff I forgot to get earlier. And so the day passes.
Sue xx

No comments: