Les Mis Trailer

Monday 16 August 2010

Last full week

Boy, it has been a long month of working, but d'you know, I am going to miss the clients when I stop seeing them so regularly - aah! It feels quite sad telling them that after Thursday I don't know when I will work with them again, and they seem to feel the same way about me.
As the famous lines go;- "I've grown accustomed to her face." ( Becci, you know who said them about whom, right?!) Oh, ok, then, Professor Higgins about Eliza Doolittle. And who played Eliza, Becci?!!!! :-)

Tomorrow would have been Xander's 9th birthday and will be Finka's first one. We are treating her to a new bowl that stays in one place when she eats and doesn't disappear under the table!!! She will be feted and kissed and cuddled and all that she usually gets from us, as well as being allowed to snuggle under the rug on the settee that she is not meant to do, but has a habit of wanting to now she has discovered it is possible! She has also taken to lying directly on top of poor Genghis, at right angles to him, and then falling asleep!!! Strange cat, I swear she has the spirit of Xander in her! She has certainly got a lot of his peculiar habits........

Today it has been very humid and warm though with a rainy looking sky the whole day. Sort of overshadowed and overcast but no rain. I am not feeling very well today - so have just taken paracetamol in order to gather up enough strength to do a little weeding in the front garden - it is growing fast out there! I want to put some effort into it in the autumn so that it gets under better control,  but for now it is just a matter of keeping it reasonable looking.
I think I need to rescue Genghis too as Finka is attacking him on the bed and his ears are flattened so there will be trouble otherwise!!!
Sue xx

No comments: