Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 12 August 2010

Another day....

Good morning!! I love the way I can always start a day feeling great, full of energy and able to get things done. It soon drains away though......have to do something about my low BP I suppose.
Becci says this about her new job:-
It sounds something she would love doing so I am sure that she will be successful at it.

It's working for an organisation called MH, I'll be a life skills worker for young people aged 15-25 who have been made homeless for various reasons and now live in sheltered accommodation. I'll be working on site helping them learn skills to become indpendent or get a job, education, doing workshops on drug abuse, teaching them basic skills etc. It should be really good, I'm looking forward to it!







No comments: