Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 15 August 2010

busy Sunday

And I thought this was my day off!! So far:- epic email to friend; washed 3 loads and ironed all of last weeks; carried out my dream from last night that the old pink chest in the shed would fit perfectly in the kitchen if I carried it in this morning so that I can get all the baking and cooking items unpacked and stored; found the coffee machine for Real Coffee again!!! ( but where are the filters?..); continued sorting out the kitchen and downstairs and now it is 11am and time for a break. And probably a digestive biscuit as well!!
And Phil Collins on the ipod so here is a little favourite of mine for you as well.
Oh, and in the midst of all this, yes, I have to agree that size matters and 55cm is more than enough!!! You were right again and I am not unhappy to admit it, but I just needed to prove it to myself first. There is room for me and the ironing board at 55 that would not exist at 60. So that's that!!!
Sue xx

No comments: